Government of Saskatchewan Online Request for High School and Adult 12 Transcripts
Please do not use your back button.

Important notes for students currently taking high school courses:

Transcripts that include final marks from January (Choose "After January Exams") and June (Choose "After June Exams") are released in February and July.

If you recently completed a course and require that mark to appear on your transcript, please contact the school prior to completing the transcript request to ensure the mark has been submitted to the Ministry of Education.

We have marks on file for Saskatchewan high school courses.

If you are looking for proof of Driver Education please contact Student and Educator Services prior to submitting your request.

Transcript Fees

There is a non-refundable $20.00 search and process fee for a transcript request of five or fewer selections (including those sent directly to the student).

Requests in excess of five destinations will be charged $2.00 per additional selection.

Expedited delivery service by mail or courier is also available to all destinations at an additional cost (other than those sent electronically listed below). Note: Expedited delivery service fees are subject to change without notice.

  AB/SK/MB Other Provinces US International
Priority Post $8 n/a n/a n/a
Purolator Express n/a $25 $35 $80

Payment Method

Transcript requests will not be processed until the payment is received.

Transcript requests pending payment will be held for a maximum of 30 days.

There are three forms of payment available:

1. Online secure transactions using Visa, MasterCard or Debit.

2. Mail a cheque/bank draft/money order (DO NOT send cash in the mail) made payable to the Minister of Finance to:

   Student and Educator Services
   Regina Centre Crossing
   128 - 1621 Albert Street
   Regina, SK S4P 2S5

Note: Applicable NSF charges will apply.

Note: When paying by mail, include your Order Number with the payment to ensure successful processing.

3. If you chose the option for Pick Up you can also pay over the counter at our office.

Transcripts requested for pick up next business day are available after 1:00 pm at Student and Educator Services 128-1621 Albert Street, Regina, SK. Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday. You will be required to provide 1 piece of government issued photo identification: examples include Driver's License, Passport, Citizenship card or Treaty Card.

Transcript Delivery


Transcripts (2 copies) are automatically sent electronically each business day to the following institutions:

  •      Apprenticeship and Trade

  •      Saskatchewan Polytechnic (SIAST - all four campuses)

  •      University of Regina

  •      University of Saskatchewan

  •      University of Alberta

All other transcripts must be sent through the mail or by expedited delivery if selected.

Please Note: Transcripts cannot be emailed under any circumstances.

Third-party transcript requests

You need not declare yourself as a third party if:

  •     You are a parent ordering transcripts on behalf of your child, and your child is younger than 18 years old; or,

  •     The transcripts are only being sent to a school (not home or another organization)

In all other cases, if you are requesting transcripts on another's behalf, you must declare as a third party. In these cases, a letter of authorization from the student must be submitted to Student and Educator Services via mail or email. This letter should include: the student's name, the student's signature, the name of the third party (individual/organization), the transcript order number (provided after the request is submitted online and also in the email confirmation), and the date.

If you require GED or ABE please visit the following websites:

GED transcripts, please refer to website.

ABE (10 and 11) transcripts, please refer to website.